Monday, November 28, 2016

Back in action, getting back to the dog park and more

This afternoon I took the girls, Maggie May (red collar) and Brandy (purple collar) to the dog park and was able to play fetch, take photos and not damage my new hip! Pretty good considering today is week three since surgery.

Maggie May resting on her bed.

What made the day even better was I went to the doctor's this afternoon and I am cleared to go back to work with just a couple of limitations.  I'm OK with that. Three weeks and I can go back to work. The average time is 4-6 weeks.

The girls were happy to be back at the park. They really enjoy it there even though they do not really spend much if any time with other dogs. Brandy especially likes to walk the entire park before she is ready to play. It is so nice that they have it!


Here are today's photos.

Brandy resting on her leather couch, that's her story and she is sticking to it.
















No comments:

Post a Comment