Friday, January 18, 2019

A first for the girls after over three years

I just took the girls out to play a little in the snow and for the first time in the 3 1/2 years, I have had Brandy she actually played and ran with Maggie for a bit today. I was so happy I had my camera and got to capture it.

Maggie May smelling the fresh air during a snowstorm. (Photo by Ron Hawkes)


Brandy is adopted and while she loves people, she is not sure about other dogs. I have only seen a couple that she acted like she really liked. She loves Maggie but is very competitive for my attention. I have never in the 3 1/2 years heard these two growl, bark, or snap at each other.

So to see my girls actually playing together was great!!!


Brandy doing what she is good at, investigating!! LOL (Photo by Ron Hawkes) 
They have never done this before. I was so happy to see this. (Photo by Ron Hawkes)


They have never done this before. I was so happy to see this. (Photo by Ron Hawkes)

They have never done this before. I was so happy to see this. (Photo by Ron Hawkes)

They have never done this before. I was so happy to see this. (Photo by Ron Hawkes)

They have never done this before. I was so happy to see this. (Photo by Ron Hawkes)

They have never done this before. I was so happy to see this. (Photo by Ron Hawkes)

They have never done this before. I was so happy to see this. (Photo by Ron Hawkes)

They have never done this before. I was so happy to see this. (Photo by Ron Hawkes)

They have never done this before. I was so happy to see this. (Photo by Ron Hawkes)

They have never done this before. I was so happy to see this. (Photo by Ron Hawkes)




No comments:

Post a Comment