Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Camden Hills Girls Soccer: WOW are they good

Went over to watch the Camden Hills girls take on Mt. Blue in a Class A quarterfinal matchup with the Windjammers sailing to an 11-0 win.

Camden Hills Warm-Ups! (Photo by Ron Hawkes)

Camden Hills will now host Edward Little in a semifinal matchup Saturday with the time to be determined.

I was so glad I took my camera. Stood in the broadcast booth of the football field using my 300mm on my D750 set with a 1.2 crop. My camera and I stayed dry and I love the photos!! And I got to talk with Coach Hart for a while.

Here is a link to look at all the photos (147). The great news is you can download any you want. They are sized for Facebook, or if you just want them for your computer.  I know a lot of people use their computer instead of photo books these days. Please feel free to take what you want for personal use only.
Click here to view / download photos from the game











No comments:

Post a Comment